Friday, May 1, 2009

RSK?

Who am I?

I am a proud Republican. I believe that my party is in dire straights.

I want to save my party and make it legitimate once again.

I believe that far-right fringe conservatives are destroying the GOP with their words and deeds.

I know the only way to win back trust from moderates and independents that we have lost, is to separate ourselves from the far-right and their poisoned brand of partisan hatred.

I named this blog "Steady Right Hand", because I think it is the right approach for Republicans in this new century and at this time in our nation's political atmosphere. Notice I didn't name the blog "Violent Right Fist". I think you get where I am going with this...

Join me in this fight.

Please email me with questions or comments at: randall.stuart.keith@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment